A journal written by an Irish-American lad living in New Jersey with the love of his life Maggie, a handsome Sheltie named Duffy, and a maniacle cat called Chainsaw. Mostly nonsense, some rants and ramblings. Often amusing.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Sooner or Later It'll Happen

Some time ago, I worte a post I think I titled 'Every time my wife and Debbie get together they try to drown me.' Well, thankfully, the water attemp has failed and now they will be prying on my biggest fear. Flying. Deb and her new beau have decided to get married in Vegas and have super-graciously booked us a package so we can go. Gratis. Super cool right? Yes except for the fact that I have to finally get into one of those metal tubes that defy gravity and catapult myself across the country.
I'm just happy that the flight is planned for 4pm. That way I won't feel too guilty about banging a few back.
God help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home