A journal written by an Irish-American lad living in New Jersey with the love of his life Maggie, a handsome Sheltie named Duffy, and a maniacle cat called Chainsaw. Mostly nonsense, some rants and ramblings. Often amusing.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Happy Birthday to The Lovely One


Happy Birthday today to me lovely wife. I've picked upa cake from Mendokers in Jamesburg and we may go to dinner.
My family though, continues to piss on my parade, and they're 300 miles away. They never called or sent a card or made any effort to remember my wife's birthday. It would be bad on it's own, but my wife is the most caring and thoughtful person I know. She always remembers people's birthdays and recognizes them. Especially people in my family. She is thinking about what she's getting people for Christmas in July for fuck's sake. She goes above and beyond for everyone she knows and this often happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home