A journal written by an Irish-American lad living in New Jersey with the love of his life Maggie, a handsome Sheltie named Duffy, and a maniacle cat called Chainsaw. Mostly nonsense, some rants and ramblings. Often amusing.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

My Neighbor Sucks. Can I Mace Her?

Another work week is in the books and I'm almost enjoying my weekend. I say almost because again, we were awake before 5am. Usually the cat, but today, there was someone in the road revving a car engine and it sounds like they were throwing an empty garbage can around. Nice.
The slag next door, Gretchen Ganky, went to the Township and filed complaints against three of her neighbors. One of them being yours truly. In her statement she claims we are throwing 'refuse'(charcoal/burnt food) from our grill into her yard and then, this is the best part, "hair from the cat after grooming".
Okay, firstly, we don't use charcoal, we use Lava rocks. Secondly, I am Master of the Flame, I don't fucking burn food. If anything gets "burnt" it is a hot dog I'll char up for the Lovely One who likes her doggies wellll done. And as far as the cat fur, God knows....Maybe she has the "Little Whore DNA and HIV Testing Kit." God knwos with her.
She said Wendy, who lives behind her, is washing the poop from her dogs kennel into her yard. She (the Slag) of course, did not tell the woman at the Township that she has a dog who happens to be tied up right behind Wendy's pooches pen. And we never see Bitchface cleaning up crap.
I truly hate the woman. it's not nice, I know, but the gowl brings it out of me. I almost wish a big hunk of frozen waste would fall from a 747 right onto her fucking melon. I say almost because she does have three kids and, hey, you can't help who your mother is. I mean the woman is just awful...ugghhhh..
On another note, the weather was awesome yesterday. About 75 degrees and a nice strong breeze...kinda like a fall day..love it. Today is supposed to be the same.
Remember the co-worker I mentioned a few entries ago? Well, she got her new job and is on her way out. Too bad...Apparently her boss nearly dropped over when she told him. Oh well, treat your people good and they won't bail on you. Now there will be four people in that department. When I started in 2000 there were 15. Yikes!

On a happier note, the World Cup has started. I was,at first, happy to see that all the games would be available on the telly. All the games, that is, if you have a HighDef TV, and subscribe to ABC High Definition. Fuckers! So what the poor folk will actually see are games carried on ESPN2 and the local Spanish tv station. They do a great job, I mean, I don't have a clue what they are saying but they're excited! I can tell when someting is going on or about to go on. I caught a few games yesterday. Really, you don't need play-by-play anyways. It is the beautiful game after all.
Hopefully today will be restful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home