A journal written by an Irish-American lad living in New Jersey with the love of his life Maggie, a handsome Sheltie named Duffy, and a maniacle cat called Chainsaw. Mostly nonsense, some rants and ramblings. Often amusing.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday is finally here.
Today I raked. I know, do it in the fall dumbass....yes. Well, I did do it in the fall. The problem is the slag next door did not. and her crap, includiong feathers from her two ducks, made its way into my yard. I have been saying I'm going to do it and today was the day. I even put down some fertilizer and later, before the rain, I'll throw some seed down.
It is simply beautiful out there. It's warm. 60ish, and a killer breeze. it's a 'high' wind. meaning, the tops of the trees are really swaying and on ground level, the breeze is just enough to keep me cool as I work and to sound the bamboo wind chimes in Herselfs Zen Garden. Enjoyable. I, of course, overdid it again, and now I need a hot shower and something for my back. joy.
Herself is hard at work at the moment and I'm enjoying some quiet time meself. The dog is napping.
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Oh and btw, check out waiterrant.net. Great blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home