A journal written by an Irish-American lad living in New Jersey with the love of his life Maggie, a handsome Sheltie named Duffy, and a maniacle cat called Chainsaw. Mostly nonsense, some rants and ramblings. Often amusing.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Has Anyone Seen My Bunny?

Happy Easter all. Or passover, or whatever itis you celebrate today.
We got up this morning and went ot church for Easter. Although we had a bit of a todo when Herself couldn't find an outfit to wear. Well ,she did have one together but apparently the shirt she wanted to wear had an unnoticed stain on it and this created a small problem as she had no back-up plan. She tried on several outfits and what she finally chose did look very good on her. She is a cutie and she looks good no matter what she wears.
I picked up a couple of new shirts yesterday. I think they are called linen shirts?...They are sooo comfortable. I let Herself pick the colors. Yes, my wife is my fashion consultant. For two very good reasons. A: I'm color-blind and B: She has great taste and knows what looks good on me. She would never steer me wrong. So I think I looked good today.
Work is still somewhat slow but that's good. Let's me get ahead on a job we are doing for one of our biggest customers. Maybe we'll pick up this week.
I got a lovely gift of chocolate and an iTunes gift card for Easter so now I must decide what songs to purchase. I've got a few already.
The weather is really nice. A bit cooler today that yesterday but I'll take it. I fertilized the lawn last weekend and the other day Herself noticed I have two huge bright green stripes in our front lawn. Apparently the fertilizer took better to these spots than the rest of the lawn. It looks silly so I applied some fertilizer to the 'lighter' spots and I'm hoping that does the trick.
That's all. Happy Easter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home