A journal written by an Irish-American lad living in New Jersey with the love of his life Maggie, a handsome Sheltie named Duffy, and a maniacle cat called Chainsaw. Mostly nonsense, some rants and ramblings. Often amusing.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Here we are.. a week later..or should I say weak? The work week is done. I put in almost 60 hours 54 to be exact. A record for me. I am still not getting through the night. This morning it was the Duffster @ 530. am. I was so frustrated. I know he has to go and he needs to go, but man....So I rolled out of bed and dragged my ass downstairs and let him out. He promoptly did his biz and I brought him in and gave him a little treat and put him in his condo. He then started to bark and whine. I was getting angry. And as you know, the angrier you get, the less chance you have of sleeping. Fortunately the Lovely One introduced me to a frined named Adavan (sp?) I took it at 605 and by 620 I was dead to the world. Thankfully. I slept until 1000. In still feel like I need another 24 hours of sleep but I think I may be finally catching up.
I washed the truck today. It looks so much better.
After that I did nothing. A load of laundry and then later in the day cooked dinner. The Lovely One has dinner ready for me every night so I feel like I'm neglecting her by not cooking like I used to.
Tonight should just be relaxation. And then tomorrow , it starts again....