A journal written by an Irish-American lad living in New Jersey with the love of his life Maggie, a handsome Sheltie named Duffy, and a maniacle cat called Chainsaw. Mostly nonsense, some rants and ramblings. Often amusing.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Well. I'm still alive. Which is good news for most. I have seemingly recovered from my bout with whatever evil was living in my body. I still feel like I could use four or five hours more sleep but I think I should put in an appearance at work today.
I have just returned from the dentist where I had the following done. A small cavity, for which my dentist asked me if I wanted a little novacain or not?, to which I said 'hell yeah whatchoo craazy boy??'. No I really didn't say that. But I did take the shot. In all honesty, the shot was the worse part of it. Of course I'll feel like Gumby from the chin up until noon but that's okay. I also had a loose crown plucked off and repaired. All in under an hours time.
My plan was to go around the corner and get a hair cut but the barber shop didn't open until ten a.m. 10 a.m?? Who are you serving, the alcos?
I have just finished preparing dinner for tonight. We are having a beef stew cooked in the slow-cooker. I diced the onion, chopped tatoes, added the wine...so in 8 short hours we will be good.
My Lovely wife has gotten me into American Idol. It is interesting to say the least. Some of the young kids that go out there have some great pipes on them. But others...well..stick to your day job kid. I mean I can't sing for anything but hey, alot of these other folks...yikes! Tough on the little ears. Some of them I think are just there to get there mugs on t.v. Gotta love crazy Dave. And the dude with the grey hair is impressive. Although I'm not to sure he has the 'look'. Who knows.
Our friend Jennifer has a great idol journal. journal. Check her out.
That's all for now. I hope things are going smoothly at work. Well how can they be??I'm not there..lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home