A journal written by an Irish-American lad living in New Jersey with the love of his life Maggie, a handsome Sheltie named Duffy, and a maniacle cat called Chainsaw. Mostly nonsense, some rants and ramblings. Often amusing.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

No Pictures Please

If any of you saw a picture of me at this very moment you'd all be out in your yards screaming looking for a stick to poke your eyes out with, and frankly I couldn't live with that.
I'd start by saying 'good morning' but it isn't. Well, it is morning but there's nothing good about it.
I apparently have (or had) something evil living in my intestines and it decided to start it's new life of evil on Earth at 11pm. The first innocent victim was going to be me.
I spent the next 4 hours exercising the demon. It was not pretty. There is nothing I hate more than throwing up. Delivering street pizza. Calling O'Rourke. Talking in Technocolor..whatever... You choose. It was awful and I guess maybe you don't want to hear this so I apologise. Just know I'm feeling not-so-hotso. A bit run down (wink). I'm actually missing darts tonight. The first time since I started playing over 15 years ago that I'll miss darts because of illness.
I took today off from work. And Monday. And I'm taking half a day tomorrow for a dentist appointment.
My boss, who has been out for like 5 weeks returned on Monday. And I am told he was wearing his Cranky Pants. I was not there. I am not there today. I will be going in at 1 tomorrow. He'll have a complex soon I'm sure.
This is the first job where I've had paid days off. Imagine. I've been working since I was 15 and this is the first time I can call out. And. get. paid. sweet.
I have been playing chess with a co-worker. And I'm beating him on a regular basis.
Which is good. He isn't a bad player so I must be doing something right.
I'm hoping I can go back to bed for an hour or two. I need some sleep.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home