A journal written by an Irish-American lad living in New Jersey with the love of his life Maggie, a handsome Sheltie named Duffy, and a maniacle cat called Chainsaw. Mostly nonsense, some rants and ramblings. Often amusing.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Before the Lights Go Out Part Deaux


Here is a shot with me and my cake. It was purchased by my in-laws from Mendokers Bakery. A fantastic bakery just down the road from us. It has been voted best bakery for several years and folks come from as far away as New York and Pennsy for their fine goodies.
And yes the cake was tasted as good as it looked.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dottie! said...

Happy Birthday! That cake looked delish!

Thanks for the advice. I ended up spending $30+ on itunes to make me feel better since all of my good music is stuck in storage. (I'm a music addict...)

3:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home