A journal written by an Irish-American lad living in New Jersey with the love of his life Maggie, a handsome Sheltie named Duffy, and a maniacle cat called Chainsaw. Mostly nonsense, some rants and ramblings. Often amusing.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Five Weird Things....

Okay so I've been 'tagged'.
The Tagger wishes me to jot down five weird things people may not know about me. I pondered this and whilst lying in bed one evening I tunred to the Lovely One and said. "Are there five weird things about me??" It was said with all seriousness and the result was an eruption of laughter equal to the time one of the Bush wingo's told us "read my lips.." I mean, knick-knacks were shaking off the shelves like a bad day in Tokyo.
Once the crocodile tears were dryed, she looked at me and said "You only need five??" Yes I guess..
So here we go..

#1 I am a burrower. What is a burrower you might ask. I start the night at the top of the bed, head on pillow comforter around my neck...like any normal person would..and sometime during the night I burrow down to near the middle of the bed. Under the covers. I think I even take my pillows with me. Not sure as I'm asleep. It was so bad once, Herself said my feet were actually sticking off the end of the bed.

#2 I used to own ferretts. Three of them. Ringo, Theo and Kodo. I guess that's weird. I only named Ringo tho. After Ringo Starr. He rocks.

#3 I enjoy traveling by train. in this world of hurry-the-f*ck up and get there, get it done now, I enjoy the leisure of the train. The train travels mainly between 75-90 miles an hour. I enjoy watching all the little towns pass by. That's weird to most people.

#4 My spider-disposal system. I, like most of America, don't like the little buggers. Anything with eight legs and fifty eyes has got to be evil. I do however, feel it is one of Gods creatures and refuse to smash them with a spatula. What I used to do was to scoop the evil little bastard up in my cupped hands and shake him around. Thereby making him dizzy and confused. I would then run down the road and throw him from my hand, hoping to confuse him to the point he doesn't know where he is and make him want to forget about our house and just invade the closest house to him. That's what I used to do. Now I just flush.

#5 I watch movies alot. Let me rephrase that. I watch certain movies alot. Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Kill Bill 1 & 2, Pulp Fiction, The Shawshank Redemption. Almost to the point I know the script. I also enjoy reciting certain lines from these movies at work. It usually amuses my co-workers. But mostly they think I'm weird.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nelle said...

HMMMM Imagine that! LOL OX

9:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home