A journal written by an Irish-American lad living in New Jersey with the love of his life Maggie, a handsome Sheltie named Duffy, and a maniacle cat called Chainsaw. Mostly nonsense, some rants and ramblings. Often amusing.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Long time no post..
Here we are on thursday and Im happy to report I'm out of work until next Tuesday. Yeah me. I need the break.
Work has been nutty but that's nothing new. I made my boss some of my French Onion soup and he was pleased. I went into the market this mornig for just 4 slices of cheese from the deli and I stood there for what seemed like an eternity while the older woman behind the counter discussed my choice of cheese with another older lady employee person. I stood just watching. It was early and my brain had just started to awaken and I still found this a bit odd. After meaningful discussion and a quick lesson in how to make said soup I was on my way. A quick stop at the bank and then into work.
After work I came home to a nice hot meal and of course, a cold beer. Tonight we are just going to realx as the Lovely One has had a rough couple of days. Couple of weeks actually. Her Dad has not been feeling well and has actually spent some time in the hospital. He's a tough cookie and he's home now resting. I hope he's feeling better soon. Tomorrow I will bring him some of my French Onion soup.
I got an unexpected surprise in acard from a friend of ours yesterday. A nice little cash amount and I'm debating hat to do with it. There is a set of darts Ive had my eye on for a couple years and the price has come down considerably since they first came out so I debating. We'll see.
I'm done shopping and it's a good feeling. I hope I done good. I think I did.
AOL has pissed off the Lovely One and Meself to the point we cancelled our account. Today we received a letter saying theyb will give us the next three months free....go figure..
More later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home